10 Things I’m Thankful For As A Golf Pro
1) The opportunity to be one.
2) The wonderful members and pros you meet along the way.
3) The students. What they teach is much more valuable than what I teach.
4) The challenges that allow you to figure out the most effective way to operate & communicate .
5) The network; the industry, Twitter, Facebook. All there to help you.
6) The mentors. The ones who say, good job, but go find a way to make it great.
7) The knowledge that there’s always more to learn. And the fact you cannot beat golf.
8) The little and big ah-ha moments along the way. Whether it’s from students, you, whomever.
9) The teachers who teach others how to teach.
10) The happiness of knowing you may help another person to enjoy the game as much as you.
Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers.
Have a great day,
ps. I will be moving from WordPress to this self hosted site right here. If you feel these posts have been enjoyable to read, please consider subscribing on the right side panel to continue receiving blog updates. You may see not too much has changed just yet, but the potential is here for some really neat additions. Stay tuned.