10 Things I’m Thankful For As A Golf Pro
1) The opportunity to be one.
2) The wonderful members and professionals you meet along the way.
3) The students. What they teach is much more valuable than what I teach.
4) The challenges that allow you to figure out the most effective way to operate & communicate .
5) The network. The industry, Twitter, Facebook, etc. All there to inspire.
6) The mentors. The ones who say, good job, but go find a way to make it great.
7) The knowledge that there’s always more to learn. And the fact you cannot beat golf.
8) The little and big “ah-ha” moments along the way. Whether it’s from students, you, whomever.
9) The teachers who teach others how to teach.
10) The happiness of knowing you may help another person to enjoy the game as much as you.
Happy Thanksgiving to you!
Have a great day,
One thought on “10 Things I’m Thankful For as a Golf Pro (Thanksgiving 2014)”
I am so very grateful my daughter has found a way to make a living while pursuing her passion! But mostly I am grateful just to see her smile or hear her laugh.